Thursday 12 December 2013

What's on my Face? December



Today I had the day off work – Hooray! – so with a long and lovely day of Christmas shopping ahead with my wonderful Nan I thought I'd do a quick WOMF as today's 'look' pretty much summed up what I'm wearing constantly at the minute! Drumroll please...

Benefit Porefessional // YSL Youth Liberator Foundation // Real Techniques Expert Face Brush // MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 (for blemishes) // Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer (for under eyes) // MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW20 // Real Techniques Buffing Brush // RiRi <3 MAC Duo Blush in Hibiscus // MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection //  Real Techniques Shading Brush // MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters & Sable // Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Pencil in Sable // MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara // Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel // YSL Glossy Stain in 16

I put in my beautiful bejewelled makeup brushes then realised you can't actually get them anymore so I'm sorry about that! They were from B, Lush's old sister makeup shop if anyone's interested!

What's your go to look at the minute?

H x

5 comments:

  1. Your skin looks flawless, I need to try that YSL Foundation, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't take any credit, it's all down to the foundation! xx

      Delete
  2. Cute look for everyday, That lip colour really looks nice on you!!

    www.allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, it's so easy to wear – I love it! :) xx

      Delete