Sunday 29 December 2013

To Me, From Me...


So I admit, when buzzing around Leeds for my last minute Christmas pressies, I stopped in at Space NK to get sample of the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and ended up coming out with a couple of extra bits than I intended...

I'd been meaning to try the NARS Velvet Matt Lip Pencil and so I just selected a shade which I thought would be 'me', which turned out to be Never Say Never. I swiped it on and fell in love instantly! Feeling unusually generous with my money, I decided I would have it straight away. Before I had even got the swiping, the Sales Assistant had offered me some Lip Balm to put underneath and oh my... I didn't know lip balm like this existed! It was the NuxRêve de Miel Lip Balm which has the most gorgeous scent – almost like a lemony honey– and the most divine texture like a very, very silky wax that lasts for ages. Naturally that also went straight into the basket... Whoopsie.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I have had a lovely time and I'm just sorry I haven't had time to blog during this time! Happy New Year Everyone :)

You can pick up Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm for £9.50 and the NARS Velvet Lip Pencil for £17.50 both from Space NK.

H x

No comments:

Post a Comment