Monday 27 January 2014

What's on my face? January


Since the constant razzle dazzle of Christmas, I've found myself reaching for a more natural and I suppose, slightly romantic palette– hello is that Valentines Day calling!? Some things have admittedly stayed the same since last month though others have inevitably changed (thank you January budget). So without further ado, here's the look that sums up my January face and the products that have made it all possible...



Benefit Porefessional // Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in 51 // Seventeen Pwoar Paint in Fair // Collection Lasting Perfect Concealer in Fair // Bourjois Java Rice Powder // Rimmel Natural Bronzer // RiRi <3 MAC Duo Blush in Hibiscus (limited edition) // Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks in Rose Gold and Amethyst //  Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Pencil in Sable // Rimmel Scandal Eyes Pencil in Nude // MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara // Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel // Topshop Lipstick in Beehive




I've really been enjoying embracing a more natural look this month and looking forward to what February brings. Let me know what you've been loving this month – I need some recommendations to try next :)



H x

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is actually so gorgeous.
    I think that you've enabled me to purchase a few of these prods. Really wanting to try out Happy Light.
    Followed you right away and excited to see more!

    Genevieve xx

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you that's so sweet! I'm heading over to yours right now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous!! It nice to keep things simple and it really suits you.

    I am running a giveaway over on my blog, be sure to check it out and enter!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fabulous I will check it out! Thank you, very sweet :) x

      Delete
  3. Ohh I really love this post! I'm always curious about which products others use and I really love this natural look!
    Love, Karine xx

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love reading them too! Maybe we're just nosey :) xx

      Delete